Are you prepared to move your depositions forward—online? Beware: It takes more than a webcam and an internet connection to safely and securely undertake the process. A complete understanding of what remote options are available and how they work is critical to avoiding the pitfalls of inaccurately hosting depositions online.
Now, more than ever, attorneys and their teams must inject new efficiencies into the way depositions are managed. There are two reliable concepts that every team should consider: Remote Depositions and Remote Reporters.
Attend a one-hour complimentary live session and witness firsthand how important cloud-based functions work in remote depositions, such as real-time transcription of the testimony, electronic exhibits, remote swear-ins, video recording, and more. In addition, learn what you need to know about working with a remote court reporter to ensure that the record is captured accurately, efficiently, and legally.
Moreover, get answers to these top five Remote Deposition and Remote Reporter questions:
- What is a remote deposition?
- How can we ensure videoconferencing technology works smoothly?
- What are the benefits of conducting depositions remotely and using a remote reporter?
- Why can I trust that a remote reporter will accurately produce the record?
- Are remote depositions and remote reporters legal in my state?
Register for one of four live sessions below.