Digital exhibits streamline the introduction and organization of evidence during depositions and administrative proceedings. With digital exhibits and a laptop or tablet device, attorneys can access, introduce, annotate, and share any case-related file - even from a remote location. Esquire Deposition Solutions designed its digital exhibits platform to work with all leading digital exhibit and case management solutions, delivering for your law firm a new level of convenience and efficiency.
Trim travel expenses, minimize deposition preparation times, and stop spending money on copying, binding, organizing, and shipping paper exhibits. Produce the right exhibit at the right time with a press of a button. Maintain complete control of deposition exhibits and reveal them only when you’re ready. Esquire Deposition Solutions gives you the power to do all this and more, regardless of whether you’re attending the deposition in person or from a thousand miles away.
With Esquire’s digital exhibit services, you can:
- Access exhibits with a tablet or laptop device from anywhere in the world.
- Introduce, mark up and organize all case-related digital materials.
- Download digital exhibits immediately.
- Share digital exhibits with your entire litigation team.
- Realize substantial savings in costs, attorney, and litigation support time.
Esquire is always very helpful with setting up video depositions, as well as scheduling court reporters. They're also very flexible about allowing us to send exhibits ahead of time to the court reporter when the attorney attends the deposition by phone or video conference.
– Adam Davidson, Legal Staff, Carter Law Offices
St. Charles, MO
Conduct powerful depositions anywhere with digital exhibits.
Digital exhibits with Esquire Digital Solutions are the high-value, high-impact choice.