Complex litigation occupies a unique place in the legal field, and no one understands that better than your Esquire team.
As the country’s leading court reporting company, we have the national infrastructure, technology solutions, and experience to support the largest, most complex cases in the world. Here’s what sets us apart:
- Knowledgeable case managers, provided at no charge, to handle all the details of your case
- Convenient one call or click scheduling for depositions anywhere in the world
- Experienced court reporters and videographers specifically trained to handle complex litigation
- Skilled IT support available 24/7
- Free online case management repository with fully-searchable access to case materials, including synchronized video
- Complete remote deposition capabilities
Class Action and Mass Tort Litigation
Collective actions such as class action and MDL cases present special challenges during the deposition phase. With a high number of depositions, multiple parties, and national and international venues, these cases demand an exceptional court reporting provider. Esquire has supported the depositions on some of the largest class action cases in the United States.
Why do firms turn to Esquire when the stakes are high?
- Highly qualified court reporters, regardless of where the case takes place. Plus, Esquire can provide the same highly-qualified realtime court reporters during trial.
- Seamless case management. With one phone number, you can access your dedicated team who offers extremely fast turnaround for questions, issues, and concerns.
- Paperless deliveries via EsquireShare. Our deposition repository drastically reduces transcript turnaround time and enables the trial team to meet key deadlines.
Intellectual Property/Patent Litigation
Given the complexity of intellectual property litigation, it is critical to work with an experienced court reporting provider that understands the unique deposition needs that often arise in IP cases.
Esquire has more than 25 years of experience in providing deposition services in high-stakes IP disputes. Whether your case is filed in Federal Court or with the USITC, we can help you efficiently manage the deposition process.
Our trained case managers, superior Web-based technology, and skilled reporters meet the challenges involved in coordinating hundreds of highly-technical depositions, managing multiple parties in various jurisdictions, and organizing volumes of key testimony – all within a tight time frame.
Esquire’s Customized Deposition Support for IP Matters, Including ITC Section 337
- Highly-skilled court reporters specializing in IP terminology
- Dedicated case managers with IP expertise
- 3,000 language experts and in-house interpreters
- Global deposition coverage with offices in more than 45 major cities nationwide
- Concierge customer service, including lodging, transportation, and conference room planning
Construction litigation occupies a unique place in the legal field, and no one understands that better than Esquire’s highly-specialized reporter and case management team.
Our client list includes virtually every law firm specializing in Construction Defect Litigation. From two dozen offices throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, and Florida – and our dedicated Southern California production facility – we expertly manage depositions of more than 1,500 cases at any given time.
Esquire Construction Litigation professionals stand ready to support you. From the management of your MEBs, to our state-of-the art depository services, to catered viewing rooms, to our skilled depository professionals – we are devoted to making your job easier.
Arbitrations and Mediations
Esquire provides experienced reporters, accessible technology, luxurious space, and concierge-level support – everything you need for all of your important ADR needs.
We look forward to hosting your next arbitration or mediation, and we want your day with us to be as efficient, comfortable, and productive as possible. Our 35 offices across the U.S. provide you with:
- Convenient downtown locations in all major litigation markets
- Integrated and customizable “courtroom style” evidence presentation system
- Fully-stocked breakrooms stocked with all-day refreshments and snacks
- Breakfast and lunch at no charge to help keep your day on track
- Early, late-night, and weekend access to arbitration suite and breakout/war rooms
- Complete on-site production capabilities, video teleconferencing, and audio/visual equipment
Complex litigation often includes international depositions, which require a higher level of support from your deposition provider. We offer full logistics support for international depositions and ensure that everything goes smoothly for you. We understand the protocols for handling exhibits, designations, taking orders, proper transcript formatting, swearing in witnesses, deposition etiquette, and more.