Esquire Deposition Solutions Standard Deliverables
The standard package we deliver with each transcript and video deposition include the following tools:
- A bound paper transcript, priced at a per-page rate for the hardcopy transcript, which includes the transcript, word index, appearance page, and certification page. Word Index pages are charged at the same per-page rate as transcript pages. Other charges may include, but are not limited to, an appearance fee, shipping and handling charges, etc.
- A litigation CD containing all of the electronic documents detailed below (subject to a flat rate charge):
- A plain text ASCII formatted transcript
- Enhanced electronic transcript in Adobe Acrobat format, supplied in full and condensed formats. Both formats offer linked word index and linked exhibits (included at no additional charge)
- EsquireView electronic transcript, developed by Sanction Solutions
- Searchable exhibits in Adobe Acrobat PDF format
- EsquireSummary deposition summary* (included in most cases at a flat fee based on page count)
- Transcripts and exhibits are hosted in EsquireConnect
- Synchronized video hosted in EsquireShare Video Repository** upon request
Additional transcript formats, such as LiveNote Evidence Format (LEF) or Summation Briefcase Format (SBF), are available upon request (an additional charge may be incurred). If you have any questions, please contact your local Esquire office.
* Not provided to Esquire Corporate Solutions clients unless requested.
** Not provided to Esquire Corporate Solutions or Construction Litigation clients unless requested.