Esquire Portable Video Conferencing
Depose Globally. Stay Locally.
Esquire has a secure, low-cost way to depose witnesses in other locations without the time and cost associated with travel.
Imagine sitting in your office, participating in a deposition taking place a thousand miles away. You are asking questions, the witness is responding, and you are face-to-face.
This is now possible, with Esquire's portable video conferencing.
Esquire has partnered with Courtroom Connect, the leader in technology solutions for the legal community, to provide the best, most flexible and secure video conferencing for our clients, wherever the case takes them. Esquire's portable video conferencing relies on secure AES-128 bit encryption and HMAC-5 encoding message authentication. It includes integrated voice and video for improved synchronization.
Enjoy the benefits of Esquire's portable videocconferencing:
- Participants can fully interact with the deponent without time delay, drop outs or video lag
- Enjoy easy-to-access multi-point video conferencing anywhere with a webcam-connected PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad
- Display witness video and exhibit document simultaneously
- Realize significant cost savings and greater efficiencies through reduced travel
- In many cases eliminate expensive VTC system and third-party location charges
Try the portable video conferencing system that has the quality, security and dependability you expect from Esquire. Request a demo today. Download the flyer.