EsquireShare Transcript and Synchronized Video Repository
The Extraordinary Power of EsquireShare at Your Fingertips.
Use deposition transcripts and videos the way you’ve always wanted – on your terms. EsquireShare provides immediate, secure, fully-searchable access to your synchronized videos, transcripts, exhibits and other case-related documents, all in one place, at no additional cost.
Collaborate on complex cases quickly, securely, and productively, using EsquireShare, the industry's leading legal repository and collaborative workspace.
With EsquireShare you will be able to:
- Search hours of synchronized videos and hundreds of documents simultaneously
- View exhibits through transcript links
- Share video access with others in your firm or expert witnesses with no additional licensing
- Create video clips in seconds for discussion or sharing with the rest of your team
- Color code important issues
- Use simple or sophisticated searching to find relevant transcripts, exhibits and other case-related documents
- Batch download entire witness folders in minutes
- Hold secure online discussions, bringing relevant video and text clips into the conversation to support your point
- Export the video clips to Sanction® and TrialDirector® for trial or meeting preparation
If you're working on a complex litigation case, contact us to learn how you can do even more with EsquireShare.
Finally ... one repository for transcripts, exhibits, case-related documents an synchronized videos (upon request). Simple to use, but powerful. Search instantly all case files at one time. Imagine ... online access to synchronized video anytime, with no licenses, no IT support required, and no hassles.
Arrange for a Demo
To arrange for a demo, click here.
If you are a registered EsquireShare user and you want others in your firm to be linked to your repository, please complete this request form.